Thursday, November 11, 2010

do dates

 Skip this entry. I just need to lay this stuff out so I can see it in a list.

Read:
A book for November
Chekhov- "The Cherry Orchard"- Nov 16
Cicero- Book 2 On the Ideal Orator- Nov 17
Eagleton, Said and Armstrong articles- Nov 18
Hurston- Their Eyes Were Watching God- Nov 23 (I'm totally not going to read this, even though I keep telling myself I will. I've already read it twice.)
Cicero- Book 3 On the Ideal Orator- Dec 1
5 articles for Annotated Biblio
     Regina Barreca, “Sex and the Feminine Text in Wuthering Heights
     Stevie Davies, “Baby-Work: The Myth of Rebirth in Wuthering Heights
     Margaret Homans, “The Name of the Mother in Wuthering Heights
     Beth Newman, “‘The Situation of the Looker-On: Gender, Narration, and Gaze in Wuthering Heights
     Patricia Yaeger, “Violence in the Sitting Room: Wuthering Heights and the Woman’s Novel”
A book for December

Write:
Assessment- Cicero (Book 2)- Nov 17
Good Nola Article- Nov 22
Assessment- Cicero (Book 3)- Dec 1
English Final- Dec 2
Good Nola Article- Dec 4
Bullshit Class Final- Dec 7
Rhetoric Final- Dec 8
Annotated Biblio- Dec 10

No comments:

Post a Comment