So, this got a little behind, no? Let's play catch up.
As I mentioned in my last post, I had been in kind of a mood slump, so I haven't done a whole lot lately in terms of goals. It's been more about hunkering down and doing small things to make myself feel better. Now that I'm feeling a little better, I'm also feeling more motivated. We'll see how it goes.
19) Read 1 unassigned book per month.
July '12- Poppy Z. Brite Liquor
August '12- Poppy Z. Brite Prime
September '12- Joan Didion The Year of Magical Thinking
23) See 26 movies I've never seen, starting with each letter of the alphabet.
K- Kramer vs. Kramer (1979) (September 2012)
24) Learn 1 new word a week.
(I'll get back to this one!)
55) Cook 10 challenging dishes from celebrated chefs.
2) Julia Child's Chocolate Mousse (July 2012)
94) Visit family graves once a year. (FAIL)
:( I just haven't been able to make it out to do this. Ah well.
96) Attend 10 cultural events.
9) "History of Prostitution in New Orleans" lecture
Full list here.