Monday, October 15, 2012

101 in 1001 July/August/September update

So, this got a little behind, no? Let's play catch up.

As I mentioned in my last post, I had been in kind of a mood slump, so I haven't done a whole lot lately in terms of goals. It's been more about hunkering down and doing small things to make myself feel better. Now that I'm feeling a little better, I'm also feeling more motivated. We'll see how it goes.

19) Read 1 unassigned book per month.
July '12- Poppy Z. Brite Liquor
August '12- Poppy Z. Brite Prime
September '12- Joan Didion The Year of Magical Thinking

23) See 26 movies I've never seen, starting with each letter of the alphabet.
K- Kramer vs. Kramer (1979) (September 2012)

24) Learn 1 new word a week.
(I'll get back to this one!)

55) Cook 10 challenging dishes from celebrated chefs.
2) Julia Child's Chocolate Mousse (July 2012)

94) Visit family graves once a year. (FAIL)
:( I just haven't been able to make it out to do this. Ah well.


96) Attend 10 cultural events.
9) "History of Prostitution in New Orleans" lecture

Full list here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment