Monday, June 14, 2010

salient salinger

Earlier, I finished reading some Salinger ("Franny and Zooey"), which got me to thinking about his unpublished works; particularly, "The Ocean Full of Bowling Balls" and how I would travel to Princeton for the sole purpose of reading that story. (I like run-ons.)

I decided to do some Googling on the topic and came across a Facebook group dedicated to this idea.. I was, a little oddly, disappointed, as now I imagine the whole experience being some sort of excited, rushed line. That said, I'm still thinking about a reason to travel to New Jersey.

4 comments:

  1. Mandi: Would you please delete that comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. I wish I knew who you were though. Assuming you're the same person who posted it originally, thank you.

    ReplyDelete