Friday, June 10, 2011

101 in 1001- May update

16) Donate $100 a year to charity.
New Orleans Food Cooperative- $20

23) See 26 movies I've never seen, starting with each letter of the alphabet.
F- The Fighter (2010)

24) Learn 1 new word a week.
Though this project, I learned a lot of new words! Here are 4 random ones:
Vacivity- emptiness
Antipelargy- reciprocal or mutual kindness
Omniregency- complete authority
Quaeritate- to ask

56) Cook a dish with one ingredient I've never used.
I used radishes for the first time in this dish. I'd never really even eaten radishes, but I really liked them.

70) Discover 5 new-to-me poets.
1) Dan Beachy-Quick

82) Pay off my Visa and find a card with lower interest rates.
I found a card with lower interest rates awhile back, but I paid off my Visa at the end of May. Yay!

83) Review 20 places on Yelp! and/or Urbanspoon.
4) Elizabeth's (Urbanspoon)
5) Z'otz (Urbanspoon)
6) The Massage Emporium (Yelp!)
7) Pal's Lounge (Urbanspoon)
8) PURE Yogurt Culture (Urbanspoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment